The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
TKF is aware that the expectations of its stakeholders are determined by their own circumstances. Therefore, CSR is not the ultimate goal for TKF but a continuous process.
TKF has conducted large-scale research into the expectations of its external stakeholders, including customers, partners, suppliers and the government.
Inventoried expectations have led to the following CSR priorities, among others:
- Structured attention to employee satisfaction surveys and the TKF training plan;
- Continued focus on a safe and healthy work environment within the company, for both employees and visitors to TKF;
- Minimisation of nuisance (e.g. noise and vibration complaints) for the neighbourhood residents of TKF;
- Signing of the Code of Supply by all vendors. Corporate Social Responsibility is an essential part of this;
- More sustainable innovations, products and recycling of materials. TKF addresses this in cooperation with various customers.
TKF will continue and maintain the dialogue on CSR with stakeholders in future.